Field Notes for Writers: Tips for Independent Authors
Field notes from the experience of self-publishing 25 books
Are you thinking about writing a book but you’re not sure how to go about it? Not sure if you have the time?
Maybe you’ve written one. Now you want to know what to do next. Field Notes for Writers will help you take that next step or decide to write that book.BUY
Table of contents
- Writing A Book With A Day Job
- The secret to becoming a great writer.
- Project management for self-published authors
- Writing a series as a marketing strategy
- Self-Promotion for Indie Authors.
- Productivity – a question of awareness
- A look at self-editing
- Self-Publishing: It’s a profession, not a hobby.
- 13 useful resources for writers
- Writing a non-fiction book
- My writer’s toolkit
- Setting up Microsoft Word
- Beware the vultures
- Repurposing content